Podcast 22 features Costa Rica Top 10 attractions.
- 10 Attraction’s to visit in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica News Round Up
- Learning Spanish – Costa Rica Spanish Lesson #21
- Wrap up
- Music Cumbia No Frills – Kevin Macleod
In keeping each podcast to 15-30 minutes I’ll be featuring two attractions for each of the next five podcasts. If I were to discuss all 10 Costa Rican attractions this episode would be over an hour long. So for episode #22 I’ll be feauring:
- A Walking Tour Of Downtown San José, Costa Rica
- Nicoya Peninsula
10 Attraction’s to visit in Costa Rica:
- Walking tour of downtown San José (featured in this episode #22)
- Nicoya Peninsula (featured in this episode #22)
- Arenal Volcano – Fortuna
- Puerto Limon
- Barra Honda
- Tortugero National Park
- Talamanca Region
- Isla del Coco
- Parque Nacional Corcovado
Walking Tour Of San José, Costa Rica
If you’re flying into Costa Rica via the San Jose International Airport I would suggest a walking tour of downtown San José. In this podcast I walk through my recommended route.
Check out this post for a video podcast tour of downtown Costa Rica.
A drive from San José down to Puntarenas and take the fery to the Nicoya Peninsula. This podcast features my recommended stops in the Nicoya Peninsula.
Here we are driving on to the ferry in Puntarenas.
Popularity: 94% [